Launched in 1999, Natives.co.uk has established itself as the number one season recruitment website in the UK.
• Over 48,000 registered jobseekers.
• Over 1,000 season jobs advertised.
• Provides articles and features relevant to the snowsports market.
• Live snowsports forum with over 37,000 active members.
Natives.co.uk also run chalet cookery courses, jobs fairs, events in the UK and Europe and publish Tribe snowsports magazine.
• 63% are aged 30 or under
• 70% male, 30% female
• 55% skiers, 19% snowboarders, 26% both
• 36% have an income over £30k
• 25% are currently working seasons
• 66% go skiing/snowboarding at least twice a year
• 76% are advanced or expert level skiers/snowboarders
• 83% own at least one pair of skis or snowboard
• 65% buy new clothing/accessories every year
• 41% spend over £1,000 on trips to the snow each year
Opportunities for business
Natives.co.uk can help you to access the difficult-to-reach core snowsports market. Our users are avid travellers, early adopters of innovation and are key influencers with their peer groups. The site has many opportunities to help you target this market, including recruitment advertisements, email newsletters, Tribe magazine, banner advertising, promotional competitions and event sponsorship.