You are here: Home / Our Business / Marketplace / Trade It
Trade-It is a classifieds website for the South West of England with a weekly free and paid for paper edition launched in 1990.
Users can buy and sell just about anything through Trade-It.co.uk and can also place their ads in the Local, Regional and Drive (Motors) print editions for more response.
Around 15,000 ads are placed each week (with about 140,000 ads live on the site) through the easy Place an Ad tool where a range of packages and options are available to increase exposure for advertisers. Prices to advertise start from free.
Aside from classifieds, Trade-It engages with its community through social media and online guides.
• The leading classifieds brand in southwest England.
• One of the market leaders for buying and selling in this region.
• The place that local businesses come to for effective advertising
• Are based in the Bristol area
• Trade advertisers, with particularly strong representation of motor dealers in the area.
• Private advertisers buying and selling on a smaller scale with a real sense of community in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
The paper editions are available in two formats, the paid-for, Regional edition covers Bristol, Bath, Weston-Super-Mare, Gloucester, Taunton & Yeovil and is available from newsagents & supermarkets at a price of £1.99. The Local edition covers Bristol & Bath and is available free from cafe's, takeaways, newsagents & other local outlets.
Between the two editions Trade-It is available from around 1000 outlets, with a readership of 75,000 weekly.